Tuesday, January 23, 2018

UK Column News - 16th January 2018

UK Column News is a small independent British news organisation which was started because they felt the corporate media was not putting out the real news. They say that BIS has identified 10% of UK companies as being zombie companies where their interest payments on their loans exceeds their earnings and that 17% of American companies are zombies too. They say that even a slight increase in interest rates will make 25% of British and American companies become zombies. UK Column News then go on to discuss how the elite have actually planed for this 'creative destruction' in which the public will pay the price.

UK Column News show how the private sector has become so enmeshed with the British government that it is hardly democratic anymore.   



Brian Gerrish and Mike Robinson with today's news update from the UK Column. START – Carillion: Directors under investigation…who’s next…? 09:18 – This is all planned: ‘creative destruction’ - a Marxist doctrine 10:46 – Common Purpose CSC leaders: the Carillion connection 13:00 – Carillion auditors: KPMG with Government control… 19:36 – Resilience: City States agenda – Common Purpose again 25:06 – Common Purpose BBC: 83% of Britons don’t trust the BBC 26:48 – Police investigation for wrongdoing, no investigation into child abuse 27:53 – UKIP leader dumps girlfriend but a duplicitous nature never dies 28:47 – Brexit: more creative chaos…Brexit without the Exit 30:37 – IFS: problem debt and low-income households – organised collapse 33:46 – Hawaii missile scare: just an accident…? 35:37 – Russian TU-160s on patrol in International airspace: RAF scrambled 37:48 – Consortium News: The FBI hand behind ‘Russia-gate’ 39:38 – Syria: Russian diplomat says US not interested in territorial integrity

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the Truth - This is the reason behind the lies and fake new of "Russia-Gate" This intelligence community has produced fake news and convoluted all of this to prevent this - the Actual Truth - from being exposed and published:

Russia-Gate; Murder-Gate

3.6 Trillion; The Quantum Technological Revolution that I own and the Murder, Torture, Coercion, and Theft behind it...

Botched CIA Murder Operation in Russia; CSIS Murdering Ring of Citizens; World-Changing Physics

Help Me - I will pay a premium (Millions) - No Fail Contingency Case of a lifetime!

This CIA has tried to kill me multiple times in conjunction with CSIS.

Botched CIA Murdering Operation in Russia: http://www.basrc.biz/help

Send everywhere and publish everywhere! World-Changing Physics
This intelligence community has prevented me from obtaining representation and exposing the truth to the public.
Help my Family and Me!

I need the attached information (unequivocal truth) uploaded for everyone to see. I have tried unsuccessfully.

Good afternoon, my name is Benjamin Allen Sullivan. I have world and humanity changing discoveries (Mathematics, Physics, and Otherwise) that have been prevented from recognition and academic accreditation by the intelligence community. Below is the information that I have sent to thousands of Media, Government, my Fellow Americans, Academia, and every legitimate faucet of Democracy relentlessly without success (manipulation by the CIA et al.).

I have attached my discoveries (Unification) and the patents that I own (including filing certificates) for the Quantum Technological Revolution (Quantum Radio and Communications, Quantum Imager, and Quantum Encryption Systems and Software) are available at the links provided below.

Send my intellectual property to every Patent Attorney and person that you know.

The intelligence community has stolen and prevented the filing and sale of my intellectual property. I own the Quantum Technological Revolution worth Trillions of Dollars.

My family and I need your help – our lives depend on it!

We need you to validate and publish my Discoveries, Physics, and Science.

Any other help that you can provide will contribute to saving our lives:

1. I need a Whistle-Blower Attorney (and firm) for the no fail contingency case of a lifetime (I am willing to pay a premium).
2. Main Stream Media Reporting the Truth.
3. Medical Attention for the removal of these implants and the remainder of me repaired after years of torture, abuse, and multiple attempts at my life.
4. Academia validating my Discoveries, Physics, and Science and reporting the same.

Please help us!

Help my family and Me!


*note* that my phone no longer works and I can only be contacted via e-mail: CEO@BASRC.Biz I can phone you prior if we arrange it, and I am able to meet with you in person (preferred) once you have had a chance to review all the information.



Benjamin Allen Sullivan
CEO BASRC
Email: CEO@BASRC.Biz
Web-site: http://www.basrc.biz